Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years Cheers Layout

Hello Everyone, being snowed in just gives me an excuse to play with my Cricut. Today I made a layout to go along with my New Years Cheers Card from yesterday.


Reciepe for Layout:

4 inch glasses blackout function Stretch your Imagination Cart.
blue card stock from Paperbilities

Cut 2 rectangels out of top sheet in each corner 1 @ 6 inches & 1 @ 5 inches using Plantin Schoolbook Cart.

Mulberry, Leaf & Teal Glitter paper ( same used for card yesterday)
Letters in same paper @ 2 inches.

Gold paper used for accents using layer function.

Stars @ 2 inches using Calender Cart, December script function on shift.

The countdown numbers are from the calender cart (W) events shift daylight savings clock (just used numbers)

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute layout!!! Love all the glitter. I'm now a new follower and excited to see what you create in the coming New Year. I'm part of a hop tomorrow and i'm giving away a Cricut cartridge i hope you can stop by:) Happy New Year!!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete