Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Challenge #14 Resolutions and Goals on 2010 or 2011

Hello everyone, today is the last day to enter into the Crafting With Cristina at www.craftwithcristina.blogspot.com. This challenge was amazing, it allowed us to express goals or aspirations for 2011 or favorite memories from 2010. My Best memory was finding my little kitty, she was missing for 4 months and in Sept I got calls that she may be found and it was the begining of Oct that I got my little Amie girl back. The second picture is a photo of the story that is on the layout and the 1st photo is the layout I submitted!

4 comments:

  1. angela, thanks for stop by the festive blog hop today. and I have to say, this page is so sweet, what a great job you did. please stop back in two week for more hoppin. Or before, going to ChA will have photo on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for hopping with me today!!! I just became a follower!!! make sure you visit often! I have challenges and tons of fun giveaways going on all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, can you email me?? I have a question and a little giveaway for you!

    scrapbookaholicbyabby at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such story! I have a cat too, Lacie- she went missing for literally 30 minutes and I had a meltdown. I don't know what I would do if she left for 4 months!

    I post about her a lot on my blog!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete