Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow card and CANDY ALERT!

Hello everyone hope everyone's hump day was terrific. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I starting subsituting in my local school distric and I've been busy. First off I just want to say that everyone should head over to.........

I know I entered!

Now for my card: so this little adorable girl came up to me today and said, Miss Rebori, don't you wish for snow. Secretly NO, I'm not a fan of the cold, but to her I said absolutly! So she inspired me to make thiis card!


Reciepe for card:

8 1/2 by 11" dark blue cardstock folded
Stamped with CraftSmart snowflake stamp in black momento ink.

Lighter blue strip
Pale blue snowflakes from Stretch your Imagination cart @ 6"
Same dark blue as card for scowflake shadow.
White rectangle @ 5" then scalloped edges using sissors from Plantion schoolbook cart.

Sliver and Blu sparker stickle used for accent.

SNOW Tag using Plantion School book at 2" with endcaps function and using cricut markers to write out. Then hand cut out tag!

Hope you like! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Angela! I'm following up on my blog candy posting rules. Thanks for posting about the challenge, but please put the blog candy button in your sidebar, and link it back to my blog post for the candy to remain in the running. :o)
    I'll be checking again on the last day, so there's still time! :0)
    P.S. I like your snow card! I love snowy things, and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You know what else I love? YOU ARE A TEACHER!!! Me too! God bless us! I am so happy to check this blog--AND your tech blog...don't you just LOVE wordle? Love your projects--keep at this blog thing; it's totally fun!

    ReplyDelete