Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sunshine Friends Card

I was on the phone last week with one of my closest friends and I needed some inspiration, so i asked her in nature what was one of her favorite things and she said the sun or moon. I made this card inspired by her.


Reciepe for Card:

5" Rectangle, Blue-PlantinSchoolbook Cart
4 3/4" Shadow Script Shift August & 4 3/4" Script Shift August-Sun from Designer's Calender Cart
Friends Strip cut from SCWV Mini Stack Page

"HelloFriend" @ 2"- Beyond Birthday Cart
Gold Stickle & Pink-Magenta marker for accents

Hope you like it, sorry I've been a sick the last couple days so I haven't gotten a chance to post!
Have a great day all!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I became a new follower of your blog. I sent you an e-mail. You won the blog candy for the New Year's Thank You Card blog hop on my blog.

    www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
    beyondscrapin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm having a problem e-mailing you so can you please send me and e-mail. Thank you and congrats again on winning this great blog candy. beyondscrapin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Card

    I have a cricut cart giveaway going right now. Feel Free to check my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete