Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thinking of you Cards...

Hello everyone, I know I haven't posted anything in a while. I actually haven't been to my craft room in a while. My dearest friend gave me my first ORDER of business if you know what I mean. She asked my if I could make her about 6 Thinking of You cards and she would pay me. My first sale! I most likely not take the money from her just have her buy some paper, but who ever she gives them to hopefully will want some from me. These are the first three that I have made. Not sure what the insides will say yet but I'm working on it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angela
    Congrats on getting your first sale! Love the cards, and the smiley faces are too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog, glad you gave me your new blog address, so I am now following.
    TFS
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by the Spring Fever Blog Hop - I hope you enjoyed looking around! I am happy to be your newest follower!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete