Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My First Blog Award

Thank you to the totally talented Rachel at www.livelaughcraft09.blogspot.com she passed along to me my first award in the blog world....

This award is for us newer bloggers! It is an amazing way to share our creative talents with those amazing talented crafters out there. The rules are pretty easy- choose 3-5 others to share the award with and let them know you chose them. Thank you! And the blogs I pass this award to are:

Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Scraphappybette
believedreamcreate.blogspot.com

Tiffany
http://bkfastattiffanys.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank so much, Angela! I don't know what to say except that I'm very appreciative. Blogland is such a wonderful place full of some of the most amazing crafters I have ever seen. I'm truly honored by this award just as much as the first one.

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete