Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Second Blog Award

I am so excited, today I recieved my first two blog awards ever. Thanks to Rachel! I posted my first one and passed it on now on to my second one! THE STYLISH BLOG AWARD! YAY!
Now for this one I must post 8 facts about myself and send it off to 8 wonderflly talented bloggers:

Karla
www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com

Erin
www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com

Martha
www.pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com

Lauren
www.allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com

Stephanie
www.alwayscraft.com

Margie
www.bellabugcreations.blogspot.com

Jennifer
www.scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com

Debi
www.dizzylizzyscreations.blogspot.com

Enjoy ladies!

Facts:
1. Iam totally obsessed with my Kitty Amie
2. I live on my cell phone
3. I love watching TV
4. I have been dating the most wonderful man for 6 1/2 years now
5. I am a movie buff
6. I can't live without Diet Pepsi
7. Scrapbooking is beyond theraputic
8. I have a huge loving family

The women I have choosed for this award are:

4 comments:

  1. Beyond Happy!! This is wonderful, Thank you so much! I won't let you down. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so very much.

    PS: Dating for 6.5yrs? When is that status gonna change? LOL

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so very much.

    PS: Dating for 6.5yrs? When is that status gonna change? LOL

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete